One thing that is often missed on a low carb or keto diet is ice cream, and nothing can really satisfy the craving for a big bowl of ice cream… until now. We used Legendary Foods Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip nut butter to make this incredibly easy, keto-friendly ice cream recipe, and the best part, no ice cream maker required! All you need is a mason jar, some heavy whipping cream and sweetener of choice to make this delicious recipe. Most of the work is done by the freezer, and we promise you, you won’t feel like you cheated on your diet. We went with the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip nut butter because we are suckers for the chocolate peanut butter combo, but this recipe would work great with any of the other Legendary Foods nut butters, especially pecan pie almond!
Use our coupon code Ketoconnect to get a discount on your next order! We highly recommend all the Legendary Foods nut butters, which are Pecan Pie, Peanut Butter Cup and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, because they can satisfy your cravings without messing with your macros!
No Churn Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Nutritional Info (per serving)
Yield: 4 servings | Calories: 290
Fat: 27.5g | Protein: 3g | Carbs: 7g | Fiber: 1g | Erythritol: 2g | Net Carbs: 4g
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tbsp Legendary Foods Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Nut Butter
- 1 tbsp powdered erythritol
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream and nut butter with a whisk.
- Pour the combined mixture into a 16 ounce mason jar and add powdered erythritol.
- Shake vigorously for 3-4 minutes.
- Place in freezer for at least 3 hours. Allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes prior to serving.
- Top with additional Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip nut butter, if desired. Enjoy!