NUTRITIONAL INFO (LEGENDARY FOODS KETO APPLE PIE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES by Keto In The City)
Yield: 10 cookies | Serving Size: 1 cookie
Calories: 168 | Protein: 5g | Fat: 13g | Net Carb: 6g
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes
The first time I tried Legendary Food’s Apple Pie Almond & Cashew Nut Butter I fell in love! All of their flavors are amazing, but the Apple Pie feels extra naughty to me because apples are not part of the keto way of eating at all, but in this nut butter I can totally indulge! I generally keep my jar in the refrigerator and then have a couple spoonful’s when I have a craving, but one night I decided to get creative and see if I could make cookies with it. The result was delicious and super simple, just 4 ingredients and 12-15 minutes of baking time.
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of Swerve or Xyla
- 1 cup of Legendary Foods Apple Pie Almond & Cashew Nut Butter
- ¼ cup of Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the egg, sweetener and Legendary Foods Apple Pie Almond & Cashew Nut Butter to a mixing bowl. Combine with a mixer (I used a hand mixer).
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place parchment paper or nonstick silicone pad onto a cookie sheet.
- Divide cookie batter into 10 equal portions and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 20 minutes before serving.
Use coupon code KETOINTHECITY to save 10% off your order and get free shipping on all orders over $50.