NUTRITIONAL INFO (LEGENDARY FOODS Low Carb Peanut Butter Cups)
Yield: 4 PB Cups | Serving Size: 1 PB Cup
Calories: 150 | Protein: 8g | Fat: 12g | Net Carb: 4g
Prep Time: 30 min | Cook Time: 30-90 sec | Freeze Time: 2-2.5 hr
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 1 scoop peanut butter protein powder of choice
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons LAKANTO
- 1 teaspoon Legendary Foods Peanut Butter Cup nut butter (CLICK HERE TO ORDER)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat for 20 seconds at a time until chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Spray molds with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread ½ tablespoon of melted chocolate into each mold
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes
- Add milk, protein, sweetener, and Legendary Foods Peanut Butter Cup nut butter to blender.
- Blend for 15 seconds.
- Pour into Ziplock bag (Google it. Takes about 15 minutes)
- Pour ice cream evenly into each mold.
- Evenly spread with the back of a spoon.
- Freeze for 2 to 2.5 hours
- Reheat remaining chocolate until melted.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of chocolate on top of each mold and spread evenly.
- Freeze for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Squeeze molds to loosen cups, and serve.