NUTRITIONAL INFO (Legendary Keto Milkshake by @ketoholicnyc)
Yield: 1 shake | Serving Size: 1/2 shake
Calories: 420 | Protein: 13g | Fat: 37g | Net Carb: 7g
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Total Time: 10 min
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp @legendaryfoods peanut butter with chocolate chips, room temp softened
- 2tsp cream cheese, room temp softened
- 2tsp Swerve Confection Sugar Substitute
- 3 Eat Nui cookies quartered
- 3tbsp Lily's chocolate chips plus an extra few for garnish
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Keto-friendly whipped cream for topping
- In a microwave safe bowl melt chocolate chips and coconut oil at 30 second intervals until fully melted. Stir well and drizzle 3/4 of the melted chocolate onto the sides of the interior of the glass and the rim.
- With an electric hand blender combine peanut butter, cream cheese and confection sugar until smooth. Take 1/2-3/4 of the mixture and coat the exterior to portion of your serving glass all around the sides. Take cookie quarters and place all along exterior rim side by side.
- Pour the almond milk, heavy cream and remaining legendary frosting mixture into a blender and blend well. Pour into glass, top with whipped cream, remaining melted chocolate and a few chocolate chips. Serve immediately with decorative straw.