NUTRITIONAL INFO (PB Chocolate Truffles)
Yield: 12 servings | Serving Size: 1 truffle
Calories: 230 | Protein: 14g | Fat: 17g | Net Carb: 6g
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 20 min | Total Time: 30 min
- 1.5 cup Legendary Foods Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip peanut butter
- 4 scoops peanut butter protein powder
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk (adjust thickness to preference)
- 4 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 10 tablespoons sugar free chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, mix peanut butter, almond milk, protein powder and sweetener.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate for 10 seconds at a time until chocolate is smooth.
- Divide the peanut butter mixture into 12 balls.
- Completely coat each truffle with chocolate.
- Refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- Drizzle with more peanut butter to your liking.