Yield: 12 servings | Serving Size: 1 slice
Calories: 150 | Protein: 8g | Fat: 6g | Net Carb: 13g
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Total Time: 20 min
Recipe by: @jazzythings
- 1/2 cup waffle mix
- 3 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup Legendary Foods Pecan Pie Almond Butter
- 4 cups fat free cool whip
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate sauce
- Combine waffle mix with olive oil and water. Batter should be a thick consistency.
- Pour into waffle maker and make three waffles.
- Layer the bottom of an 8x8 pan with 1 1/2 waffles.
- Spread half of the Legendary Foods Pecan Pie Almond Butter onto the waffle layer.
- Top with half of the cool whip and chocolate sauce.
- Layer the other 1 1/2 waffles.
- Layer the other half of Legendary Foods Pecan Pie Almond Butter.
- Top with second half of the cool whip the chocolate sauce.